Website BHL Digital
Graphic Designer / Digital Designer – Kickstart Scheme
Work From Home
THESE POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE UNDER THE GOVERNMENT KICKSTART SCHEME
APPLICANTS MUST BE AGED UNDER 25 AND CURRENTLY IN RECEIPT OF UNIVERSAL CREDIT
BHL Digital is a digital marketing agency, establishing in 2013 with an initial focus in project management delivery. Based in Milton Keynes we supply our services across the whole of the UK and count some of the country’s largest and most prestigious companies as customers.
We’re looking for a motivated Graphic Designer / Digital Designer who wants to take ownership on a number of interesting tasks & projects, bringing a varied skillset to help us drive our brand.
Graphic Designer / Digital Designer duties include:
- Supporting the Creative Manager with the development and prototyping of brand identity concepts, including original logo designs, typography and development of brand guidelines.
- Creative layout of print design (business stationery, corporate and promotional literature, promotional items, basic packaging etc).
- Independently developing creative responses to briefs and project explorations.
- Preparing presentations of creative concepts for delivery to client.
- Undertaking print art working and pre-press tasks as required and contributing to creative print consultancy.
The right person for this role will have the following essential key attributes/skills.
- Design of branded digital presentation documents in PowerPoint, Keynote and PDF format and basic document templates in MS Word format.
- Production of digital assets (Including vector/digital images, multimedia assets) for handover to technical developers.
- Basic, interactive website and app prototyping.
- Design of email marketing templates.
- Be proactive and innovative on behalf of our agency, always looking for angles, hooks and ideas