Website BHL Digital
Content Writer – Kickstart Scheme
Work From Home
THESE POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE UNDER THE GOVERNMENT KICKSTART SCHEME
APPLICANTS MUST BE AGED UNDER 25 AND CURRENTLY IN RECEIPT OF UNIVERSAL CREDIT
BHL Digital is a digital marketing agency, establishing in 2013 with an initial focus in project management delivery. Based in Milton Keynes we supply our services across the whole of the UK and count some of the country’s largest and most prestigious companies as customers.
We’re looking for a motivated Content Writer who wants to take ownership of a number of interesting tasks & projects, bringing a varied skill set to help us drive our brand.
Content Writer duties include:
- Liaising with clients and candidates to assess their respective needs
- Develop and manage client and candidate relationships in a competitive environment
- Identify future business and initiate strategic plans for growth within a specialist market
- Win new exciting accounts
- Creative copywriting across a range of channels and mediums including web, product listings, packaging and email campaigns
- Producing engaging content across a range of brands
- Reviewing existing content to maximise SEO
- Working as part of a team to create a tone of voice guidelines for various brands
The right person for this role will have the following essential key attributes/skills.
- Be able to switch vocabulary and writing skills to the industry (client) in hand
- Manage content strategy across all organic search clients and ensure content is fully SEO optimised
- Be highly creative, taking the lead with content and story ideation
- Be able to work closely with our in-house graphic designer to brief and visualise assets for a story
- Be proactive and innovative on behalf of our agency, always looking for angles, hooks and ideas